All 27 art Reviews

Harvest of child hood eyes Harvest of child hood eyes

Excellent work, Im a big fan of Dual chromatic images in technical drawing. I love the atmosphere in this work, its dark gritty and full of techniques that keep me looking at this drawing... I usually use a 0.05 and a 00.5 pen when doing pieces like this! just wanted to tell you, this kicks ass and is worthy of more hits. I hope more people see your work, from one artist to another, keep kicking ass!!!

10 July 10 July

This is...

What the representation of the painting "birth of Man" should look like! I love the ideas you used to create this and im a big fan of Tesla. you're a true visionary!

rooted in death rooted in death

Creative

I really like the simplicity and and form in this image, how you decided to position the skull, this reminds me of something, like a desert at night and all you can see is the stars then you come across another form of a life once lost, now its become part of the landscape. Very good work, keep it up!

Oblivion Oblivion

Boss

I could see this as an endgame boss its dysmorphic and ethereal both making a wild image! awesome work!

KESATRIA KESATRIA

Tones

The shadow and light are badass! nothing less then a 10

Restless Restless

Crazy

This is ...just wild, definitely eye catching!

FallenBane responds:

Thank you. (:

Cloudy With A Chance Of Dragon Cloudy With A Chance Of Dragon

Textures

Im a sucker for textures, especially if this is done in pencil and this is perfect! you have a unique style to your creations and their nothing short of talented.

AshleyAlyse responds:

Actually, I drew most of the dragon with pen. :) I hate drawing with pencil. Pens are so much cleaner to work with. Thank you so much! :D Your review made me smile. :D

Water Nymph Water Nymph

Great imagery

If i may suggest you should get illustrator and work on vector designs, this type of art would be right up your alley. You got some great pieces in your gallery keep it up!

AshleyAlyse responds:

I have Illustrator, but I don' t know how to use it, haha. I think I'll look up some tutorials. Thank you! :D

Fatality Fatality

Again

Another amazing piece!

Infinity Blade Fan Art Infinity Blade Fan Art

Visual!!

This is eminence!!! sick work you have tons of talent!